PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from BRS

CanuckReefer
10-23-2013, 05:15 AM
If anyone wants anything to lower shipping costs let me know.
Will be ordering in a few days.
I'm located northside for meet up when the stuff comes in.

Bill
10-23-2013, 08:54 PM
I could use some items, I'm also on north side.

duncangweller
10-23-2013, 08:57 PM
It doesn't matter where you ate located if you do a group buy as they will deliver it to everyone's home address. But I'm not sure how many people you would need to qualify for a 'group buy'.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

mrhasan
10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
It doesn't matter where you ate located if you do a group buy as they will deliver it to everyone's home address. But I'm not sure how many people you would need to qualify for a 'group buy'.

10 people for a group buy.

duncangweller
10-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Thanks. If this does go to group buy status then I will get in on it too.

CanuckReefer
10-23-2013, 09:10 PM
I have done the group buy in the past and you only save maybe 5% on your order. Everyone still pays full price for shipping which is about $25 for the first $100, then seems to get cheaper after that. Thats why i would just submit one order and we save huge on shipping. I ordered $1100 worth of stuff a while ago and paid $200 for shipping, Now i only need about $100 worth of stuff and shipping is $30.

If you only need a few items, shipping eats up the savings even with a GB.

So thats why i said if you are northside or close by, i will order everything and meet up with you. This way you save the most. But i am not driving all over the city to deliver so prefer northside guys for easy pickup.

CanuckReefer
10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
I could use some items, I'm also on north side.

Send me a pm with what you want and i will order it with my order. You can pay me half now, half when i give it to you. So i dont get stuck with your stuff, and you wont get ripped off.

Bill
10-23-2013, 09:21 PM
List not quite ready yet. Need one more day to finalize size of bulkeads and uniseals.

Bill
10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Well, I think I'll have to wait till the next group order. Went to clean the skimmer yesterday and it literally fell apart in my hands. I guess it wasn't ozone friendly after all. I'll have to do more research before placing any more orders.