PDA

View Full Version : FS, Coralife Pro Aqualight 250wt HQI , surrey

hockey nut
10-20-2013, 04:24 AM
I am selling a Coralife Aqua light pro 250wt HQI metal halide system. It comes with Pheonix 14k 250wt bulb with lots of life left. New actinic pc bulb x1. two led moon lights, built in fan and ballast. I have new in box hanging kit for it as well. It's in good condition but may need to replace one leg mount. Dims... 24"L x 15"w x 2.5 " without legs.....asking $90 obo

One 250 watt 10K HQI metal halide lamp
Two 65 watt 03 Actinic compact fluorescent lamps ... I was only using one pc.... two bulbs seemed to be over kill for actinic
Two Blue Moon Glow LEDs
Remote ballasts
Easily removable acrylic lens cover
Black Mounting Legs
One large cooling fan
Highly polished reflector
Three on/off switches (one for the compact fluorescent bulb, one for the metal halide bulbs, and one for the lunar lights)

Thanks for looking

hockey nut
10-23-2013, 06:42 AM
I would be willing to ship if needed.

Scuba Diver Gal
10-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Does this light have legs for mounting? Can they be narrowed to a 20" width? My son is new to the hobby and has a biocube 29 that he wants to remove the hood and put a light on top. can you post some photos? Also, does it have a timer/controller?
Thanks

hockey nut
10-24-2013, 03:17 AM
Does this light have legs for mounting? Can they be narrowed to a 20" width? My son is new to the hobby and has a biocube 29 that he wants to remove the hood and put a light on top. can you post some photos? Also, does it have a timer/controller?
Thanks

Yup... the legs are adjustable. I had this light on a 30gal JBJ biocube. There is no built in timer for the lights but you can run a separate timer for each light... i.e. moon lights... Actinics etc... each light has its own power switch and plug. There is a built in fan. I don't have any photos yet but here is a link to give you an idea of what it looks like. If you have any more questions pls ask.

Best Regards

http://www.truvuaquariums.com/coaqpromeha1.html

hockey nut
10-31-2013, 08:00 AM
Bump eh ?

hockey nut
11-24-2013, 02:25 AM
$80 .....OBO folks...... great light for nano's, grow out tanks, or even a back up.