PDA

View Full Version : Big show frag group order review

Proteus
10-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Just did a big group buy from Dave (hydrologist) at Bigshow frags.

We order 40+ frags and have to say it went great. Great communication great livestock. All bags were labeled and heated.

If you haven't done a order with Dave I suggest doing so amazing acros acans and chalices. Selection like no other

I will def bei doing a order again.

Since he's not a sponsor I cannot show photos or link. But he is a member here on Canreef. Check out his build thread

Thanks Dave

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74717

ashr
10-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Wow, his corals are insane! Does he have a site?

Edit: Just seen you cannot offer a link :( haha

Proteus
10-17-2013, 10:02 PM
The name says it all

ashr
10-17-2013, 11:06 PM
The name says it all
:wink:

hunggi74
10-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Just did a big group buy from Dave (hydrologist) at Bigshow frags.

We order 40+ frags and have to say it went great. Great communication great livestock. All bags were labeled and heated.

If you haven't done a order with Dave I suggest doing so amazing acros acans and chalices. Selection like no other

I will def bei doing a order again.

Since he's not a sponsor I cannot show photos or link. But he is a member here on Canreef. Check out his build thread

Thanks Dave

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74717

I also received my BSF order today. I had no idea I was ordering from THE Hydrologist! I've seen his tank thread and drooled like the rest if us. I will wait a few days to render my verdict on the frags but packaging was great and frags were double bagged and labelled clearly with instructions on lighting level required and feeding tips for each individual frag. Nice touch. Overall packaging is on par with MJC and that should be enough said.

thmh
10-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Daves frags are craycray!! :D

SteveConn
10-18-2013, 10:19 PM
I've done a solo order with Dave and working on finalizing my 2nd, and I agree...BigShow is a great addition to mail order frags.. the acros, acans and chalices are stunning!

I recommend him as well!