PDA

View Full Version : Not sure were to look.

mulch123
10-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi I have been debating ordering corals from FragBox, does any one have an experience with them that they can share.

Magickiwi
10-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi I have been debating ordering corals from FragBox, does any one have an experience with them that they can share.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=2813817

That should get you going.

saltyair
10-15-2013, 05:40 PM
I have just personally ordered from Madjelly corals. I get my shipment tomorrow (first time buying corals on line)

I have to say so far the customer service from Tony has been beyond any expectations. The people @ madjelly have been so informative and helpful.

#1 They actually refunded my money after I ordered b/c i had selected a few corals on the list they didn't have and asked me to wait for what I wanted.
#2 tony has texted me with updates and answered my many questions.
#3 they take care of all the logistics.

Having ordered many things on line, I have never experienced such amazing service.

just my 2cents

Vancouver Reefer
10-15-2013, 06:29 PM
You will not go wrong with either MadJelly or Fragbox! Both great vendors and have great selection.

Just depends on which vendor has the stuff you want will be the deciding factor!

All my corals have come from March at Fragbox and it's even sweeter when they put on the discounted shipping sales!!!!

VR

duncangweller
10-15-2013, 06:56 PM
I haven't ordered from mad jelly (yet) but fragbox have been excellent in the past and have some nice pieces. Like van reefer said, just depends what you're after and who's got it.

Look locally too, a lot of local reefers will have stuff that you like also.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

SteveConn
10-15-2013, 09:57 PM
I have ordered from MJC and FragBox. Both are great with service. I've had much more experience with FragBox. Had some DOAs and RTN over the first day (once possibly due to over dipping I think). They have replaced all that died (still waiting for one though).
Due to pests, I have set up a frag tank...always good insurance! Having flatworm exit on hand is something I make sure of now too. Not the fault of the companies mentioned... it can happen to anyone.
I almost exclusively buy coral from FragBox, MJC and now BigShow. They may compete against each other, but personally, I find unique corals on any one of them the others dont have. Arent we lucky for that!! Thumbs up to all three!!