PDA

View Full Version : Toronto frags 2013

chef
10-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Just got back from the wicked fragfest. You east coasters are totally spoiled by the brilliant Lps selection available for sale! Rainbow acans and chalices, beauty lobos and blastos, tons of zoas and palys'! And they are actually available at retail outlets for what I consider very reasonable prices. A shout out to the folks at mad jelly, Canada corals, oakville reef gallery and fragbox. Beautiful corals and VERY nice people. Rest assured BC, we are in good hands ordering online from these peeps!!!!

Taipan
10-08-2013, 02:49 AM
It was nice to chat with you and put a face to a name. I'm glad you had a good time at the event. Enjoy your drive/tour along the "Dundas Strip" and safe journey back.

xenon
10-08-2013, 03:57 AM
Just got back from the wicked fragfest. You east coasters are totally spoiled by the brilliant Lps selection available for sale! Rainbow acans and chalices, beauty lobos and blastos, tons of zoas and palys'! And they are actually available at retail outlets for what I consider very reasonable prices. A shout out to the folks at mad jelly, Canada corals, oakville reef gallery and fragbox. Beautiful corals and VERY nice people. Rest assured BC, we are in good hands ordering online from these peeps!!!!

Glad to see you made it home safe!!

It was really nice meeting you and learing more about the west coast lifestyle. :lol:

At first I was blown away how far you travelled and then I met a guy that travelled from Holland and another from India!!! :surprise:

Cameron
10-08-2013, 04:38 AM
It was nice to chat with you and put a face to a name. I'm glad you had a good time at the event. Enjoy your drive/tour along the "Dundas Strip" and safe journey back.

Glad to see you made it home safe!!

It was really nice meeting you and learing more about the west coast lifestyle. :lol:

At first I was blown away how far you travelled and then I met a guy that travelled from Holland and another from India!!! :surprise:

I'm in TO November 20-24th. How could I ship/bring some stuff back with me?

xenon
10-08-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm in TO November 20-24th. How could I ship/bring some stuff back with me?

We could certainly box up your corals the same way we would for shipping so that your corals would arrive safe and sound.