PDA

View Full Version : fragalot

saltyair
10-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Hey has anyone ordered from fragalot? experiences?

I have tried to contact them and place an order but have not received a reply - it been 3 days.

Chowder
10-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Do a search of that vendor on this forum. There is a lot said about him.

Chris

AquaPin
10-03-2013, 01:26 PM
I have tried to contact them and place an order but have not received a reply - it been 3 days.

That should be a big enough hint right there...imagine how much longer you would need to wait if you had a problem with your order (and you likely will).

Magickiwi
10-03-2013, 01:48 PM
That should be a big enough hint right there...imagine how much longer you would need to wait if you had a problem with your order (and you likely will).

I will never chase a company to spend my money with them. I'm pretty easy going as far as customers go but there are limits.

A google search or a search of this forums should give you all the information you need to make a decision on if you want to be their customer.

Personally I'd give Mad Jelly or Fragbox a jingle instead. They excel at customer service.

kien
10-03-2013, 01:56 PM

Here's your answer
|
|
V

:-)

Coral Hoarder
10-03-2013, 02:24 PM
go with fragbox march is the best

never got an order from mad jelly but i ceep hearing good things

thmh
10-03-2013, 02:27 PM

Burc is currently relocating, so that might be one of the reason why he has not been able to get back to you.

~Tony

AdamsB
10-03-2013, 03:32 PM
I give Mad Jelly my vote. Haven't ever had such a smooth livestock delivery.

Magickiwi
10-03-2013, 03:42 PM

+1

kien
10-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Who's this Mad Jelly Corals you guys speak of???

saltyair
10-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the heads up - I had a friend recommend them. But I did answer my own question LOL - 3 days is a long time for a response imo - or at least an acknowledgment.

LoJack
10-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I will never give Fragalot another dollar ...

I've had great success with Coral Master, and have heard nothing but good things about MJC, Fragbox, and CanadaCorals.

I'd recommend them before I would ever do business with Burc. It will be one excuse after another ... and a 6-10 day wait between each one

jorjef
10-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Burc is currently relocating, so that might be one of the reason why he has not been able to get back to you.

~Tony

This shows class to the enth degree, well done Mr. Tony.....Now if you only carried LPS colonies......

To answer the original post I haven't had any huge issues with Burc but have worked a long time to develop a relationship with him. Some of my best LPS colonies have come from him.

kien
10-03-2013, 05:12 PM
This shows class to the enth degree, well done Mr. Tony....

it's also very boring. Where are those vendor wars we were promised?! We demand forum drama!

jorjef
10-03-2013, 05:17 PM
it's also very boring. Where are those vendor wars we were promised?! We demand forum drama!

Someone needs casually drop a pail of mud in this thread and disappear quietly into the crowd. My days of antagonistic behaviour and general **** disturbing are behind me.....I think, maybe, should be........

Aquattro
10-03-2013, 05:18 PM
My days of antagonistic behaviour and general **** disturbing are behind me.....I think, maybe, should be........

uh-huh...:)

thmh
10-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Uh oh!

~Tony

jorjef
10-03-2013, 05:21 PM

Damn... "The man" is still patrolling... Back to do'in good.

lastlight
10-03-2013, 05:22 PM
My days of antagonistic behaviour and general **** disturbing are behind me.....I think, maybe, should be........

hey cool and i cured myself of a perverted sense of humour. yay for us!

jorjef
10-03-2013, 05:25 PM
hey cool and i cured myself of a perverted sense of humour. yay for us!

That must have been a tough road to... umm...hoe. Just say'in..

kien
10-03-2013, 05:52 PM

it's the PO PO! Quick everyone disperse !!

reefme
10-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Who's this Mad Jelly Corals you guys speak of???

Vietnamese coral gangs.

windcoast reefs
10-03-2013, 10:08 PM

Agreed!

paddyob
10-04-2013, 12:03 AM

~Tony

Has he been constantly relocating over the past several years?

This is not a new problem. We waited weeks for a paid order once. He would not even contact to say it was or was not sent.

I do believe he had so many complaints against his bad practices that Canreef removed him as a sponsor.

What does that say? Canreef never wanted his money. But he will take yours.

Duncans n' Dendros
10-04-2013, 12:22 AM

Probably because people want to lynch him for his S****Y service. I dealt with him once, that was enough.

gregzz4
10-04-2013, 03:35 AM
My days of antagonistic behaviour and general **** disturbing are behind me
Good on Ya
You're much nicer now :wink:

Uh oh, here it comes ...

Hey look, a squirrel !

JmeJReefer
10-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Avoid this vendor at all costs! There are a host of other vendors offering stellar coral other than this clown. If ya want a botched order and poor customer service, this place might be for you.....

Fragbox, Big Show Frags, Mad Jelly, reef wonderland would be a solid, reliable, and pain free decision...

IMO

kien
10-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Did someone say squirrel??????????

gregzz4
10-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Did someone say squirrel??????????
You're on the ball tonight

The Codfather
10-04-2013, 04:09 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUXXzN26zg

gregzz4
10-04-2013, 04:33 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUXXzN26zg
:rofl:

The dog looks nothing like Kien though

wickedfrags
10-04-2013, 12:02 PM
agreed!

This is not a new problem. We waited weeks for a paid order once. He would not even contact to say it was or was not sent.

I do believe he had so many complaints against his bad practices that Canreef removed him as a sponsor.

What does that say? Canreef never wanted his money. But he will take yours.

MrTreat
10-06-2013, 11:38 PM
...wow, I thought it was just us!

Glad to see someone has made a thread about how horrible this guy is as a supplier! I just wish I had seen this before placing an order with him. What a joke! I hope he looses all his customers and fragalot goes belly up soon.

Proteus
10-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Well not to start any drama but I've had constant good orders. Good comunication.

But that's just me

Coasting
10-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Well not to start any drama but I've had constant good orders. Good comunication.

But that's just me

+1 from me.
Got some stunning stuff from him.

Hey the more other people complain the more good stuff is left for those of us who actually like Burcs stuff.

Coral Hoarder
10-07-2013, 05:05 AM
why his sight is a sucses is not customer servace

but hes got an ineradicable selection and coler enhanced pictures at good prices

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-07-2013, 07:23 AM
why his sight is a sucses is not customer servace

but hes got an ineradicable selection and coler enhanced pictures at good prices

Wow, spelling not a high priority eh?

What do you mean by "ineradicable" selection? Seriously, your spelling seems to be getting worse over time. I hate being the spelling & grammar police but it is posts like this that drives a lot of us "old-timers" crazy. Appreciate your enthusiasm for this hobby and willingness to post and help, but trying to read what you type is like deciphering a code sometimes.

Mandosh
10-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Wow, spelling not a high priority eh?

What do you mean by "ineradicable" selection? Seriously, your spelling seems to be getting worse over time. I hate being the spelling & grammar police but it is posts like this that drives a lot of us "old-timers" crazy. Appreciate your enthusiasm for this hobby and willingness to post and help, but trying to read what you type is like deciphering a code sometimes.

Creative spelling of "incredible" that happened to be an entirely different word? Or fragalot has a selection of indestructible corals...but based on survival history, I'mma go with option 1.

kaboom
10-07-2013, 02:43 PM
LOL

kien
10-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I dare say, fragalot is indeed, ineradicable. Even though canreef has tried, he seems to keep coming back :lol:

notclear
10-07-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Coral Hoarder
10-07-2013, 10:31 PM
look at the sight hes got like 80 difrent frags just for lps sps hes got a hundred some thing difrent pieces. im not saying he runs a good bisnus but he does have some cool corals

on a second note i have 2 difrent learning disabilities and my phone does not have spell check nor does my old lap top
it frustrates me to no end but u knoe even after going thru it editing stuff for half an hour or 20 mins i cant fnd my mistakes so i dont see why i should be made fun of for it
i find it soo funny u guys need to add on to sea horse post (lol LOL wow great spelling huh ) its realy fun for me to spell every thing rong not be abel to help it and be penalized

read my posts or dont read them no one is forcing you to :)

cheers scott

Proteus
10-07-2013, 10:45 PM
so i dont see why i should be made fun of for it

read my posts or dont read them no one is forcing you to :)

cheers scott

Some people are a**holes and want to watch the world burn

Keep calm and carry on

AdamsB
10-07-2013, 11:26 PM
If someone is offering poor service etc, I think it's fair to rip on them to a degree. However just because someone's spelling or grammar isn't up to "standards" doesn't mean they deserve it. My girlfriend has always had a problem with numbers, and recently discovered there's a form of dyslexia that's just for numbers and calculating. Sure it frustrates me but that's how it is.

Actually remember reading this a while back,
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

So get over the misspelled words, if you can't understand then maybe it's not a Scott problem maybe it's a you problem.

Proteus
10-07-2013, 11:32 PM
NICE!

Coral Hoarder
10-07-2013, 11:55 PM
thanks guys ! that was realy good to hear :)

i remember hearng about that how we read words a a whole and not by the leter
a few months ago from a fiesnd. for got to bring that up thank you !!!

thanks proteus and adamsb !!!!

jorjef
10-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Everyone take a breath. I'm sure Scott has pet peeves, plus everyone has ****ty days and is allowed a rant or two. Everyone back to their appointed key boards. I'm terribly dyslexic with numbers, I can't recite more than four numbers with out getting something transposed. But I was kick ass on the Simon game some thirty odd years ago.

Proteus
10-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Everyone take a breath. I'm sure Scott has pet peeves, plus everyone has ****ty days and is allowed a rant or two. Everyone back to their appointed key boards. I'm terribly dyslexic with numbers, I can't recite more than four numbers with out getting something transposed. But I was kick ass on the Simon game some thirty odd years ago.

A rant should not belittle a person.

Coral Hoarder
10-08-2013, 12:10 AM
its ok guys i can see how not knowing about my abilaties can be mis construde as lazy or not caring about other people reading that i write

sea hose (anthony ) is a good guy and i can see how my speling is anoying im sory if it bothers any one but its who i am

back to the subject now !!!!!!!!! cheers scott

Aquattro
10-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Wow, I get busy for a couple days and this happens? Are we really going to pick on someone for spelling? C'mon guys...

jorjef
10-08-2013, 12:17 AM
A rant should not belittle a person.

Ya I have been told that a billion times. Still doesn't stick very well. Someone once told me 'the only person that can make you feel inferior is yourself'.

kien
10-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Wow, I get busy for a couple days and this happens? Are we really going to pick on someone for spelling? C'mon guys...

That's what you get for leaving a fragalot thread open. The pitchforks come out and no one is spared, apparently.

Aquattro
10-08-2013, 12:38 AM
That's what you get for leaving a fragalot thread open.

You may be right. Closed