PDA

View Full Version : new tank

DOO-E
06-29-2004, 04:20 AM
alright sold the 40 now i am buying a new tank okay nothing over 180 galloons here guy i dont want it to cost me an arm and a leg. i need someting that will hold a CBB and either a yellow tank or a regal tang what should i get for dimensions. I am still open for options here i can make out a full tank list now if you want.

mr_alberta
06-29-2004, 04:34 AM
A tank large enough for a tang? I'd suggest at a MINIMUM something of 4' length.

I personally like deep tanks too and would go for a 4'x4'x18" tank ~179G which is less than your 180G requirement :mrgreen:

Seriously though, tangs are big fish and thus require big tanks.

Aquattro
06-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Maybe you need to concentrate on making your existing tank work.

AJ_77
06-29-2004, 07:18 AM
alright sold the 40 now i am buying a new tank okay nothing over 180 galloons here guy i dont want it to cost me an arm and a leg. i need someting that will hold a CBB and either a yellow tank or a regal tang what should i get for dimensions. I am still open for options here i can make out a full tank list now if you want.
Is it getting pretty drunk in here?
:confused:
I'm sorry but there's no way in Hades I'm going thru this again with you.

If this were a bar, you'd be refused service and called a cab...

Snoop Dog
06-29-2004, 01:59 PM
AMEN!

Bob I
06-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Why bother replying to this post. By not replying you may some day stop the insanity. :rolleyes:

Jim Barry
06-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Well said Alan !!

The bar is now closed !!

DOO-E
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
no serioyusly i am getting a bigger tank i was thinking about 48*24*25 which would be about 120 gallons. This would give me more stability for mistakes. Still going to take 'er slow though. The 40 will be taken away in september so that gives me what 2 months to get stuff ready. My LFS has 2 tangs in now a regal and a yellow. I am not really interested because my tank now is way to small and second they are adults. They are both really friiendly fish nie lookers too. Really dont care what the hell you guys think save your comment for sombody who can help me and is willing to help. I am seriouse this time bigger tank will be here before christmas.

Aquattro
06-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Really dont care what the hell you guys think save your comment for sombody who can help me and is willing to help.

This has been the complaint all along. You don't care what we think or say. At this point we no longer care about your questions and I seriously recommend you go elswhere for advice. You have become nothing but disruptive to this board.
Everyone here has continually tried to help, time after time, and you've done nothing but dismiss this good advice.
This board is for people that really care about their system and WANT to learn the CORRECT methods of caring for that system.
Now go away.

muck
06-29-2004, 05:11 PM
sorry, i will have to agree with Brad...

http://www.muiscontrols.com\ryan\wave.gif

johnny rock
06-29-2004, 05:42 PM
DOO-EE, Your gonna need in the thousands to get a tank like that running right! THOUSANDS!! are you prepared to spend that kinda coin. get a 90g which still will be very costly but you can ''practise'' for a few years and then see if you want to spend that kinda doe.
I see you've made many friends on this board as well :confused:
Ya know, a few apologies and maybe some gratitude to people who waste there time posting to your threads might help you an awful lot. Its the way you reply to peoples posts that offen them. Your on the internet so you really have to think about words you choose before you post. Things like'; WHATEVER,SOWHAT, NO NO NO'' I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY'' really **** people off. The guys here with experience are the guys you shouls really listing to! pretty soon only NEWBIES will reply and again you'll be getting not so good advice. will you ever learn???

UnderWorldAquatics
06-29-2004, 10:43 PM
Mabey for the next month or 2 you could visit the board everyday for a couple hours, the catch would be not to post anything! A post thanking someone for the great info you read in a previous post that you found using the "search" feature on the board would be an exception.... But nothing more..... There is a vast amount of knowledge on this board and you seem to be ticking off the supply. Why dont you take my advice and use the search feature for the next month or two, there is alot of info that has been covered on this board and you would be wise to use it as you are going to get nowhere by asking your own questions at this point... So like I said, visit the board every day, use the search feature, (it will answer all your questions) and dont post anything except a quick word of praise for the board, nothing more, nothing less......