PDA

View Full Version : LF: Fishsitter

eternitybc
09-25-2013, 02:24 AM
Perhaps this is the wrong forum, and if so I'mhappy to move it.

We are looking to sell our condo, and unfortunately the tank takes up a large amount of space. So, we are thinking of taking it down now rather than wait til the move. However, that means we have a pair of clownfish, blackcap, and Royal Gramma that we need to re-home. I love my fish and don't want to give them up, so if there is anyone willing to take them for a few weeks?

The clowns are breeding, so you can have the clown babies, and we'd be willing to give you coral (we have a football size torch, with at least 18 heads, plus other pieces) as well as salt and food etc, even live rock or cash, etc.

I know we should probably just give them up, but we've had these guys awhile and I'm attached :( So just throwing it out there!

Kryptic4L
09-25-2013, 03:07 AM
try a local fish store, or otherwise you could consider just running a nano tank for a few weeks. If its just a couple clowns and a gramma. If you work in a office you could even try putting it there to get it out of the house.

otherwise im sure someone will help ya out.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-25-2013, 03:10 AM
PM sent.

I have set up my refugium as a frag system now and can easily accommodate your fish in there for a few weeks. You're also welcome to come visit them any time since I work at home. The fuge/frag system is roughly 2' x 16" in surface area (part of my 90g wide sump).

Anthony