PDA

View Full Version : It's done

reefhawk
06-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Can't believe it, I transfered everything from my 78 gal and my 108 gal into my new 180. Everything lived through the night and looks FANTASTIC! Can't believe how stressed i got about i guess nothing. Thanks to aj who gave me the best advice. Amazing what a couple of rum and cokes can do for reefkeeping. I am so happy with my new set up i can hardley believe it. Will try and post pictures soon. I am still trying to figure out how to get my pics small enough in file size to post them, as this tank is certainly worth a look. Thanks to emily for the inspiration from your tank, your frags are doing better than your rubber tree although it is still growing. Thanks to chin lee for selling me such a beautiful tank when i am sure you lost a few bucks in the transaction. Your advice on the plumbing and sump work came in handy too. Thanks to underworld aquatics for helping me get enough cofidence to undertake the project, and for your ongoing technical support. Thanks to everybody here for being patient with someone new especially just answering stupid newbie questions and giving me some key bulletin board points of etiquette etc. Now to just clean up the mess i made slopping water and sand all over my living room. looks like i better get some more rum in. Haha.

EmilyB
06-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Well, the rubber tree was in pretty sorry shape.... :lol:

Glad everything went well and can't wait for pics. :cool:

AJ_77
06-27-2004, 10:26 PM
WOO-HOO! Good news. I'm beginning the same process right now... what kind of rum did you find most effective?

:mrgreen:

LostMind
06-27-2004, 10:55 PM
My favorite brand of rum is havana club, anejo blanco. I am not sure which lfs carries it though....

:mrgreen:

Chin_Lee
06-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Looking forward to the pics...... and I'm glad I could help. Can you believe I'm actually getting my tank tomorrow? They finally shipped it! Have a few drinks for me as I get my tank up.
PICs!!!