PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kessil A150W and misc supplies for startup EDM

Aysha
09-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Alright here she goes. I GOT THE BUG again....
Looking to convert my Solana Cube to a reef. I JUST COULDN'T STAY AWAY!

I Am looking for the following

PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO A PACKAGE

I need
The light Kessil A150W Wanting ocean blue if possible
25-30lbs LR
Live sand
Refractometer
Livestock
Salt, Not a big deal to go buy a bucket of aquavitro.

I have most of the smaller stuff already in my stash.
I'm looking to spend 200-250 for everything It doesn't have to be perfect I am just looking to get this beast up and running

Alternitavly if you have a small tank shut down in this price range to help me get going.
I don't need the glass or the stand but hey if you need it gone I'mm willing to do a package to make it easy!

cbrine
09-02-2013, 01:34 AM
I have a 5gal bucket of sand, bought 2 pails from someone who shut their tank down. Only ended up needing one bucket. $15 for the bucket located in calgary.

Btw was looking at aquavitro salinity salt. What's your experience with it?

Aysha
09-02-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm in Edmonton unfortunately. I like aquavitro on a small tank because I don't have to mess around with dosing. On a larger tank I like to be a bit more frugal. I'm honestly happy with instant ocean.

Wayne
09-02-2013, 03:59 PM
I can likely come up with some live rock for you. I got some a few months ago from a 60G shutdown :)

Aysha
09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
You're a goober.
Although there was this giant piece I sold you....
I won't even mention what I paid for it 0_o

I've got LR coming today I am paying not very much for. If it's all rubbles and uglies I will come buy some back from you.

I have yet to meet your mini reefer!

Wayne
09-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Im pretty sure that peice is avaliable, just have to find which tank its in. I gaurentee the price is going to be to your liking!!!

Aysha
09-03-2013, 10:02 PM
We are all set except the refractometer!

Aysha
09-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Delete please!